[gtkada] using pixmap as background

andrew . andrew.olv at gmail.com
Tue Mar 28 16:31:20 CEST 2006

Hi,
I'm having problems manipulating pixmaps.
I'm trying to put a pixmap  into a drawable as a background and draw a
smaller pixmap on top with transparent background wich i created with GIMP,
but the problem is that the background appers in the window but it wont
appear behind the small pixmap. I think it's something to do with the
parameter transparent in the function Gdk.Pixmap.Create_From_Xpm.
Is it posible to do this?? if so, Can anybody tell me how,please???

Thanks in advance, for your help!