[gtkada] Contributions to GtkAda

Emmanuel Briot briot at adacore.com
Thu Jul 20 09:44:22 CEST 2006

On Wednesday 19 July 2006 19:59, Dmitry A. Kazakov wrote:
>    gtk-tree_model-generic_sort
>
> provides a GtkAda interface to GtkTreeSortable. The package is instantiated
> with a custom tree model derived from Gtk_Abstract_Model_Record of the
> package above. A user-defined sort operation can be then provided.

Thanks for the contributions Dimitry!
I wanted to point out that the CVS version of GtkAda also has a binding for
GtkTreeModelSort, which is another implementation of GtkTreeSortable provided
by gtk+ itself. I can't tell whether it is easier or not to use than yours,
and yours is certainly useful as an example of what can be done with the gtk
and GtkAda frameworks.

regards