[gtkada] GTK GL Extension

poulerik poulerik at pea.dk
Thu Jul 20 02:17:34 CEST 2006

Chris Sparks wrote:
> poulerik wrote:
>
>> Chris Sparks wrote:

>>> This seems to be just the Openg GL and Ada together.  I wanted to
>>> basically run OpenGL and GTK
>>> with Ada.  I am using Windows XP.
>>>
>> No it is not. Go into the subdirectory called examples/adagtkgl
>> The progrma here uses GtkAda. I haven't however tried it on windows.
>> Bu this shuld not couse problems.
>>

>> Poul-Erik Andreasen
>>
> I found what you were talking about, however, when I tried to compile
> it I have a problem
> in that Gtk.GLArea is undefined.
>
> It doesn't exist in the binding.  I am going to search the web to see
> if something exists.
>
> Chris
That's right. I remember there is something special here. You wil need the
libery libgtkada_gl. It is a part of the GtkAda package but it compile
seprate.
And you might need some special compile options to make it properly.
But i am not quite sure how this works on Windows.
You may look into the user guide or the makefile.

Poul-Erik Andreasen