[gtkada] Seg Fault in "gate" (both GtkAda cvs and Stable)

Dani listasdani at gmail.com
Tue Oct 25 07:28:57 CEST 2005

2005/10/23, Adrian Knoth <adi at drcomp.erfurt.thur.de>:
> On Sun, Oct 23, 2005 at 08:00:26AM -0200, Dani wrote:
>
> > /usr/local/gtkada/bin/gate: line 63:  4257 Falha de segmentação
>   ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
> Can you try to use the Debian package of libgtkada? Sure, it doesn't
> exist, but you might grab the source and run dpkg-buildpackage
> (see dependencies). <http://packages.debian.org/unstable/source/libgtkada2>

 Good Idea! I will trie.

> Let's see if I can get access to Debian/amd64 in order to reproduce
> the problem (and find a solution).

Uau! Thank's !

> Note that Debian doesn't actually use gcc-gnat-4.0. Currently, there's
> a transition going on from gnat-3.15p to something else, but see
> Ludovic's postings on comp.lang.ada or the Debian Ada policy for more.

nowdays I currently use gnat-4.0 ou newer. It is good (excellent?)
supported in Debian:-)

Very,Very , Very Thank's for your suggests and quick replay. I will
Trie. if Succes I will report. :-)
[]'s of seventy rounds, Dani:-)

p.s.: I a good _reader_ English But my _write_ in English is really
bad....Because this...
Thanks for understanding my bad English:-)

--
"There are many plans in the Human heart, But
 is the Lord's Purpose that prevails"

  []'s Dani:-)