[gtkada] pb of undefined symbol in libgtkada.a

Sunriis sunriis at portalis.it
Tue Mar 8 11:35:21 CET 2005

>> Where can I find the missing symbol in order to resolve my link ?
>> Thank you for your help.

> Adding -luser32 to the gnatlink phase should solve this issue (I originally
> thought the issue was more complicated and that it was dependent on
> versions of mingw libraries, but this is not the case).

I'm afraid it doesn't, at least in my case...
I tried adding -largs -luser32 to my command but it still says:
"gnatlink -luser32 main.ali
C:\GtkAda-2.4.0\include\gtkada\\libgtkada.a(misc.o.b)(.text+0x327f):
undefined reference to `SetCursorPos at 8'"

I also tried to update libuser32 to the latest version, but nothing
happens...
was anyone able to solve the problem this way?

Sorry and thanks for the help.