[gtkada] Window Icons

Rick Duley 30294025 at student.murdoch.edu.au
Thu Jun 2 03:01:36 CEST 2005

Hi Preben

Spot On!  The quotes did the trick!  Thanks.

I guess, some time, I'll try to get to know Pango.  In the meantime, I'll stay
with this little bit.  I have enough on my plate at the moment :)

Cheers
"Professional qualitative judgement
    consists in knowing the rules
      for using (or occasionally breaking)
        the rules."
                             D. Royce Sadler
Rick Duley
Murdoch University
School of Engineering Science
Perth, Western Australia
http://eng.murdoch.edu.au/~rick
aussie : 040 910 6049                .-_|\
o'seas : + 61 40 910 6049           /     \
                               perth *_.-._/