[gtkada] Remove space between buttons

Reynald Borer reynald.borer at eivd.ch
Fri Jul 1 12:50:40 CEST 2005

Hi everyone,

I'm developping a small game in GtkAda for my high school (semester
projet) with some friends, and we are facing a little problem.

The game is beeing played with buttons, and we would like to remove the
space between the buttons. Look at the screenshot here to see what I
mean: http://www.borer.name/files/eivd/screen_button.png

The empty space is normaly white, but I've changed it to black so that
we can see the "problem". In a perfect world, there would be no space
between those buttons. Any idea ?? I've tried to look at the reference
manual but I've seen nothing in the button properties.

Thanks in advance for your help,
Reynald

P.S: If you're interested, the goal of the game is to slide the yellow
car through the opening in the playing grid to go to the way out (sortie
arrow). This game is generaly called RushHour.

--
Reynald Borer <reynald.borer at eivd.ch>
Responsable ravitaillement - AGE-EIVD