[gtkada] (no subject)

Mark Gawler MarkG at wler.co.uk
Thu Jan 20 08:43:41 CET 2005

Thanks for the info, and apologies for my inability to type a subject line.

I'm quite happy building from source, although I've never tried it under
windows. I'll try building against GNAT 5.02a1 first.

The Mail gremlins have well and truly been in action as the thread you
referred me to is marked a read in my mail box, I know I would have
remember reading it.

Thanks