[gtkada] GtkAda-2.4.0

Portalis sunriis at portalis.it
Tue Jan 18 16:50:26 CET 2005

> I do not like answering like that, but I am afraid that if you have to ask
> these questions, you probably are not ready to understand the answer.

> I'd suggest going to www.mingw.org and see whether you find answers to your
> questions there.

> Arno

I've already been at that site.
I've learned that all the packages are included in a big one;
I've taken a look at all the single packages;
I've seen where my installation of GNAT contains mingw and I guessed
it was version 2.8.1
I've seen that the files it contains are similar to those in gcc-ada
package (wich is version 3.4.2)

Your suggestion was to use "an update import library for the
Windows libraries"; I could not understand what you meant here and so
I wrote my mail.
My intention is not to learn how gtkada uses gnat or how gnat uses gcc
and so on...
I just need to know how does anyone have gtkada working; if you could
provide the answer it'd be appreciated; I won't bother you anymore
even if I won't be able to understand your answer, but at least I'll
try.

Thanks for your patience.