[gtkada] Custom Gtk_Tree_Model coupled Charles / AI-302 ?

Preben Randhol randhol+gtkada at pvv.org
Sun Feb 27 12:49:01 CET 2005

Hi

I don't want to start something that is hopeless. I'm therefore asking
here before I start using time on this.

I'm wondering if one can make a custom Gtk_Tree_Model (I'm thinking a
list and not actually a Tree here) which uses Charles or AI-302 to store
the list. Would this be difficult and not practical?

The reason why I ask is that if one use charles/ AI-302 to store a list
and then want to display it in whole or part in GtkAda one have to
duplicate the list into a Tree/List in GtkAda. This isn't very
problematic for small amount of data, but if the list gets long...

Thanks in advance

Preben