[gtkada] Gtk_Toggle_Tool_Button is undefined

Thomas De Contes d.l.tDeContes at free.fr
Wed Feb 16 04:53:25 CET 2005

Le mardi, 15 fév 2005, à 22:21 Europe/Paris, ROSSETTI Gabriel a écrit :

> when I compile the code I get an "Gtk_Toggle_Tool_Button is undefined"
> error.
>
> I have the following :
>
> with Gtk.Window; use Gtk.Window;
> with Gtk.Box; use Gtk.Box;
> with Gtk.Toolbar; use Gtk.Toolbar;
> with Gtk.Table; use Gtk.Table;
> with Gtk.Event_Box; use Gtk.Event_Box;
> with Gtk.Image; use Gtk.Image;
> with Gtk.Button; use Gtk.Button;
> -- For the events
> with Gtk.Widget; use Gtk.Widget;
> with Gtk.Handlers; use Gtk.Handlers;
> pragma Elaborate_All (Gtk.Handlers);
> package Window1_Pkg is
>
>    --
>    -- Event Handler instanation for widgets
>    --
>    package Widget_Cb is new
> Gtk.Handlers.Callback(Gtk.Widget.Gtk_Widget_Record);
>
>    type Window1_Record is new Gtk_Window_Record with record
>       Vbox1 : Gtk_Vbox;
>       Toolbar1 : Gtk_Toolbar;
>       Toggletoolbutton1 : Gtk_Toggle_Tool_Button;
>       Toggletoolbutton2 : Gtk_Toggle_Tool_Button;
>
> and I can't find any information on google concerning this (Results 1
> - 9 of about 21 for Gtk_Toggle_Tool_Button. (0.84 seconds) )

are you sure that Gtk_Toggle_Tool_Button isn't defined somewhere else
in your generated code ?

did you made a toolbar, or sth else ?

for a toolbar, i have
		Toolbar1 : Gtk_Toolbar;
		B_Nouv : Gtk_Button;
		B_Ouv : Gtk_Button;
		B_fermer : Gtk_Button;
		Vseparator1 : Gtk_Vseparator;
		B_Enreg : Gtk_Button;
		B_EnregSous : Gtk_Button;

> and I checked http://libre.act-europe.fr/GtkAda/ and read the RM but
> no luck there either, the closest I find is Gtk.Toggle_Button.

ah, i have not already used it ...