[gtkada] hi! a bug in makefile.in of docs/gtkada_rm in cvs that prevent build. ( patch in annex)

Dani listasdani at gmail.com
Sat Aug 27 17:50:19 CEST 2005

2005/8/18, Arnaud Charlet <charlet at adacore.com>:
> > Hi ! using how model  the doc/gtkada_ug/Makefile.in   I make
> >  this patch for doc/gtkada_rm/Makefile.in :-)
>
> Unfortunately this patch removes a functionality without replacing
> it, so cannot be accepted.
>
> >  Docs? one can think...well in my system (Debian testing/unstable) I
> > can not build
> > the hole system.....
>
> Sorry, but I can't parse your sentences which do not seem to be
> gramatically correct, nor guess what you intended to write, could you
> reformulate please ?
>
> Anyway, I've made some change in CVS, I do not know if this will solve
> the problem you are encountering.
>
> Arno
Thanks! this work now.  Ahamm... I need express my gratitude because the
excellent work made in gtkada cvs repository...in my opinion it is the
best(!) cvs repository that I used ou tried used.   very very rarely I
encounter an error  and this rare error is rapidly corrected in one
instant !
Thank's for the patience. :-)
Thank's for the excellent work!!!

--
"There are many plans in the Human heart, But
 is the Lord's Purpose that prevails"

  []'s Dani:-)