[gtkada] GtkAda home page refers to old Gtk docs

Rick Duley 30294025 at student.murdoch.edu.au
Thu Aug 4 02:41:22 CEST 2005

Hi all

How can I obtain a copy of the documentation of the Gtk+ reference
manual (from
http://developer.gnome.org/doc/API/2.0/gtk/) as, for example, a compressed
file?

I do not have internet connection on my own computer so I need to be able to
download the documentation and install it to run 'stand-alone' on my own
machine.

Thanks
"Good sense about trivialities
          is better than nonsense
                 about things that matter."
                               Max Beerbohm
Rick Duley
Murdoch University
School of Engineering Science
Perth, Western Australia
http://eng.murdoch.edu.au/~rick
aussie : 040 910 6049                .-_|\
o'seas : + 61 40 910 6049           /     \
                              perth *_.-._/