[gtkada] libglade and Windows

graphics at curts.mailshell.com graphics at curts.mailshell.com
Wed Apr 27 17:11:03 CEST 2005

My experience thus far is the regeneration of the Ada code for the UI is
not overly troublesome.  Do your code generation a directory separate
from your main source directory, then copy the <UI>_pkg.ads & .adb to
your main source directory.  Manually transfer any callback changes from
the skeleton <UI>_pkg.callbacks.ads & .adb and callbacks_<UI>.ads to
your customized versions.