[gtkada] double-click on a Gtk.Clist row

Thomas De Contes d.l.tDeContes at free.fr
Sun Apr 17 12:51:45 CEST 2005

Le dimanche, 17 avr 2005, à 10:22 Europe/Paris, Gabriel Rossetti a
écrit :

> Thomas De Contes wrote:
>
>> hi :-)
>>

>> i want to do sth when i double-click on the row of a Gtk.Clist
>>
>> should i connect a handler on the row ?
>> or on the Clist and then search for the selected row ?
>> or else ?
>>
>> which signal should i listen ?
>> i know only the one for a single click
>
> Hello Thomas,
>
> You have to play with the event mechanism manually.

is there no widget which send the Gdk_2button_Press signal ?

> If you look at :
>

> Gdk.Event (http://libre.act-europe.fr/GtkAda/docs/gtkada_rm_31.html)
>
> you will see that the type :
>
> *type* Gdk_Event_Type*
>
> *has an event called :
>
> Gdk_2button_Press
>
> this is the double click. I hope that this helps you.

thank you very much :-))

i see that i have to use
function Get_Event_Type
   (Event              :        Gdk_Event)
    return Gdk_Event_Type;

then, how can i get the Gdk_Event ?

so, it means that i have to listen for all the Gdk_Event from the
Clist, and then test which signal it corresponds with ?