[gtkada] Problem building examples with MSys/MinGW

stephane stephane at rochebrune.org
Tue Apr 12 12:11:25 CEST 2005

Hi Arno,

> Which probably means that there is a previous error in your build that

The error was identified and corrected. As modified, it works. It's
indeed a make problem.

> you didn't show, or a bug in the version of make your are using.

GNU Make version 3.79.1 (MSys). This "make" allows me to build GCC
compilers and GCC Ada cross-compilers, so I hope it is enough to build
this GtkAda version without errors, even smalls one :)

I already build previous GtkAda versions (2.0 and 2.2) without problems,
but with an older Msys, so an older Make (version 3.77). With Gcc 3.2,
two years ago, and commonly with gnat 3.15p...

It could help me to know what is your Windows build environment for
GtkAda... MinGW/MSys, Cygwin, Custom ? (if standard, which release ?).

Thanks for your help,

--
Stephane Riviere
Oleron Island - France