[gtkada] Wicked keyboard behaviour for gtk.extra.sheet

Arnaud Charlet charlet at ACT-Europe.FR
Wed Sep 29 21:42:36 CEST 2004

> Here is the patch as I applied it in Debian.  The line numbers are
> slightly different from the latest revision in the CVS; GtkAda appears
> to use a revision of this file older than 1.18.

Patch applied in CVS, thanks for your help.

> BTW, the GtkExtra developers renamed gtkcombobox after GTK+ 2.4
> introduced a widget by the same name.  This is unfortunately an
> incompatible reimplementation of Jeffrey Creem's patch.

A little bit unfortunate indeed, although it's not a big issue, since the Ada
biding is hiding these differences usually.

> Glad to be of help.  I think this is low-risk.  It would perhaps be
> worthwhile to evaluate the risk and benefits of switching to the CVS
> HEAD of GtkExtra.

Right. For now we'll take the "if it ain't broke, don't fix it" approach.
We will make another pass when we get some more time...

Arno