[gtkada] Using modifier+return in Gtk_Entry

Stefan Bellon sbellon at sbellon.de
Fri Oct 8 21:07:21 CEST 2004

Hi,

I'm successfully using the Gtk_Entry widget in order to have the user
enter some text and when he presses return, the "activate" signal calls
the handler I registered and everything is fine.

However, I'd like to execute different actions for return,
shift+return, alt+return, ctrl+return and even the combinations thereof.

The "activate" signal however is only emitted if just return is pressed
without any modifiers. How do I solve my problem?

TIA.

--
Stefan Bellon