oops...I'm sorry for my mispelling...Re: [gtkada] hi! two errors in cvs :-)

Ludovic Brenta ludovic.brenta at insalien.org
Mon May 24 23:40:55 CEST 2004

Arnaud Charlet writes:
> I'd suggest you avoid speaking for third party such as ACT, thanks.

My apologies.

> Also, if you're referring to messages from me on the gcc list, I was speaking
> with my FSF Ada maintainer hat on, not for ACT.

No, I was alluding to ACT's web page http://libre.act-europe.fr/gnat:

"The current distribution of the public version of GNAT is 3.15p. This
version is based on GCC 2.8.1. It should not be confused with the
versions of GNAT available with GCC 3.2 and 3.3, which are alpha
versions of the integration of GNAT with recent versions of the GCC
code generator, and do not correspond to any specific GNAT
release. GCC 3.4 contains an improved integration of GNAT which is
suitable for academic and free software usage and can be considered as
an alternative to GNAT 3.15p."

I definitely should have cited my sources.  Again, my apologies for
any misunderstandings or hard feelings I may have caused.

--
Ludovic Brenta.