[gtkada] About Gtk+ 2.4.0 being released

Preben Randhol randhol at pvv.org
Wed Mar 17 10:48:55 CET 2004

Arnaud Charlet <charlet at ACT-Europe.FR> wrote on 17/03/2004 (09:32) :
> Note that, in case people are not aware, Gtk+ 2.4.0 is fully
> compatible with Gtk+ 2.2, which means that you can already used today
> GtkAda 2.2.x with Gtk+ 2.4.0. The only things you will not get are the
> new APIs.

Yesterday I checked out the GtkAda cvs and I saw that there are some
missing functions. I was thinking to spend some time working on these
the next days. Should I wait for a 2.4 API (I cannot find any on the
net)?

--
Preben Randhol -------------- http://www.pvv.org/~randhol/Ada95 --
                 «For me, Ada95 puts back the joy in programming.»