[gtkada] Activating double click in a Gtk_Tree_View - SOLVED

Manuel Op de Coul manuel.op.de.coul at eon-benelux.com
Fri Mar 12 16:36:56 CET 2004

>I discovered that I had Set_Reorderable set to true. Removing it solved
>the problem.

Well I have that too without a problem. So I think something
else is wrong. The reordering should only start if you press
the mouse button on the column header and then move the mouse,
not if you click on a row.
Perhaps you have any handler for the clicked signal?

There's also row reordering which property is set on the
treeview, but then you have to add another callback.

Manuel