[gtkada] Illegal Ada code in src/gtk-marshallers.adb

Ludovic Brenta ludovic.brenta at insalien.org
Wed Jun 9 19:56:46 CEST 2004

Arnaud Charlet writes:
>> It is not important for me, but I thought I'd contribute somewhat
>> after all the bug reports I submitted.  So, here goes.
>
> Thanks. We'll likely have to make some changes (e.g. put these constants
> in the private part), but that's a good starting point.

What do you mean? The constants are already in the private part.  Did
you mean the body instead?  I can change my patch for you if that's
what you want.

> Although I find this Ada AI particularly painful, so we'll have to check
> internally whether there is really no other way around it.

I read the AI several times over yesterday, and I strongly doubt there
is any other way around.  BTW, the use of a constant was suggested by
Tucker Taft.  After some consideration, I decided I agreed with him.

--
Ludovic Brenta.