[gtkada] Administrative: change of behavior of the list

Ken Thompson ken.thompson at gtri.gatech.edu
Fri Jan 23 01:14:58 CET 2004

Some of us are stuck with MS-Outlook or Eudora.  I am not aware of a
reasonable way to filter duplicates or to fix reply-to automatically so I
guess I will just not post because I'll never remember to set reply-to
manually and I have enough stuff to sort to without duplicates. Oh well.
Hopefully none of the other lists I subscribe to will adopt this policy