[gtkada] miscellaneous

Peter Hermann ica2ph at csv.ica.uni-stuttgart.de
Fri Jan 9 14:44:55 CET 2004

Dear all graphic experts,

since I did not find a FAQ in gtkada I ask you directly:

Question1 (stand-alone problem):
Is an executable of an application
which uses gtkada dependent on
any extra library to be installed?

(I am using rapid(MartinCarlisle) with target tash+tcl/tk
and there is no way to run the executable without prior
installation of tcl/tk (under windows2000). )

Question2:
in my
http://www.csv.ica.uni-stuttgart.de/homes/ph/resources_on_ada.html
I have under the heading
GUI and Graphics(Grafik, Ada graphic tools' summary):
a link grafik.html which points to
http://www.csv.ica.uni-stuttgart.de/homes/ph/adakurs/grafik.html

In which category (categories) would you place gtkada?
(any help to classify Ada graphic software other than gtkada
 is welcome, of course)

Question3:
Would anybody disagree if someone else should update
the peer to gtkada of rapid?

--Peter Hermann(49)0711-685-3611 fax3758 ica2ph at csv.ica.uni-stuttgart.de
--Pfaffenwaldring 27 Raum 114, D-70569 Stuttgart Uni Computeranwendungen
--http://www.csv.ica.uni-stuttgart.de/homes/ph/
--Team Ada: "C'mon people let the world begin" (Paul McCartney)

----- End forwarded message -----

--Peter Hermann(49)0711-685-3611 fax3758 ica2ph at csv.ica.uni-stuttgart.de