[gtkada] Custom Tree_Model Implementation

Andreas Mack vasquez at mediales.net
Wed Jan 7 21:03:29 CET 2004

Hi,

I'm teaching myself Ada and so far it has been a real pleasure. I wrote
a small text manipulation program using the Boochs components. Now
I would like to write GUI for it and looked at GtkAda. Small testing
programs work, but the problem now is to get my boochs collection
to be the Tree_Model for a Tree_View. I searched the net for
custom Tree_Models for GtkAda to study them, but I haven't found any.
The implementations supplied with GtkAda (Tree_Store, List_Store)
seem to call only C code. Are there any examples of custom tree/list
models around, no matter how small and simple? How do I "fill" Gtk
interfaces in Ada?

Thanks!
Andreas.
--