[gtkada] New release of Callisto (aka Zephyr Basecamp)

Jeffrey Creem jeff at thecreems.com
Wed Jan 7 17:43:15 CET 2004

----- Original Message -----
From: "Poul-Erik Andreasen" <poulerik at pea.dk>
To: <gtkada at lists.act-europe.fr>
Sent: Wednesday, January 07, 2004 9:04 AM
Subject: Re: [gtkada] New release of Callisto (aka Zephyr Basecamp)

> On Tue, 6 Jan 2004 13:28:55 -0800 (PST)
> mrada <mrada at catalina-inter.net> wrote:
>

> > >Callisto is at www.redrocketconsortium.com
> >
> > Link doesn't seem to work....
>
> Dont bother, the program is't open source any longer.
>
> Since, there are no source-code to stydy, the previus
> mail is OT and must be considered to be spam.

Wow..That is a little harsh. Even if this never goes open source (author
claims it might) it is still an
interesting to know that there is a commecial product written with GtkAda.

If we were getting 10 product announcements from different vendors a  month
I might be a little more annoyed but since
there is little chance of that happening a post like this is still novel and
interesting.

Also the link appears to work from here.