[gtkada] Short-cut keys not working in Mac OS X

Jacob Sparre Andersen sparre at nbi.dk
Fri Dec 10 11:31:34 CET 2004

Thanks to a lot of patient assistance from James Hopper, I
now have a working installation of GtkAda-2.2.1 on my Mac OS
X system.

I have transfered a simple program I wrote under Linux a few
weeks ago, compiled it, and run it.  It works. :-)

But the short-cut keys (underlined letters on buttons -
mapped to <alt>-<letter> in X) don't work.  How do I fix
that?

Jacob
--
»By becoming continuous, war has fundamentally changed its character.
 In past ages, a war, almost by definition, was something that sooner