[gtkada] gtkada 2.2.1 on mac os x

Jacob Sparre Andersen sparre at nbi.dk
Sun Dec 5 23:42:42 CET 2004

What is the current status of GtkAda for Mac OS X?

My Linux system just died, so I'm stuck with developing on a
Mac OS X system.  On <http://www.macada.org/bindings.html> I
can only find a 1.2.12 version.

It would be nice, if it was as easy to get started with Ada
programming on Mac OS X as it is on Debian.

Greetings,

Jacob
--
»By becoming continuous, war has fundamentally changed its character.
 In past ages, a war, almost by definition, was something that sooner