[gtkada] User defined messages in Windows SOLVED

Michael Bode michael.bode at laserline.de
Mon Aug 23 09:47:52 CEST 2004

Michael Bode wrote:

> can anyone help me with a hint how to write a handler for user defined
> messages with GtkAda/Windows?

I kind of solved this problem by completely bypassing GtkAda for
handling these user defined messages. I used Win32 API calls to create
an invisible window which handles the user defined messages in its
windowproc. Not portable to other GtkAda platforms, but I don't know if
e.g. X11 even has user definded messages.

--
Dr. Michael Bode
Laserline GmbH