[gtkada] formatting time strings

Mark Gawler markgawler at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Sep 26 08:35:55 CEST 2003

I don't think you need anything in GtkAda as the Ada
reference manual Annex  F.3.1 Picture String Formation seems
like a good place to start. The Gnat reference manual says
the annex is fully supported.

Mark

 --- Stephen Leake <stephen_leake at acm.org> wrote: > Windows
has a function GetTimeFormatW that takes a system