[gtkada] OpenGl in testgtk under w2k

Stéphane Rivière stephane at rochebrune.org
Sat Sep 27 10:49:21 CEST 2003

Hi to all...

A question about the testgtk demo program...

Two years ago, I've easily succeed to put OpenGl at work with gtk 1.3.

But today, with the new gtkAda 2.2 release, all the active code in the
view_gl.adb, under the opengl subdirectory, is commented out.

Uncommented it, I fall in some gtk 1.3 missing packages in gtk 2.2.

My very little skills in Ada, Gtk and OpenGl do not allow me to go
further...

Is some view_gl.adb rewrite is planned for the NT platform ?

Any suggestions are welcome.

Best regards to all.

Stephane Riviere (Oleron Island - France)