[gtkada] GObject properties

Manuel Op de Coul manuel.op.de.coul at eon-benelux.com
Wed Sep 24 14:19:39 CEST 2003

I've got a statement to set a cell renderer property (successfully):

Glib.Properties.Uint_Properties.Set_Property(
  Renderer,
  Glib.Properties.Uint_Properties.Property(Glib.Build("ypad")),
  0);

Is this the normal way of doing so? I ask because there is a type
conversion and I violated two comments in two different specs, and
I don't see another way.

The first is this, in Glib.Properties:
   --  Definition of the types and subprograms.
   --  You can ignore this section.

The second, in Glib:
   --  You should use this function only if you are creating new widgets,
and
   --  their properties. Normal usage of properties doesn't require the use
   --  of this function.

Thanks,

Manuel