[gtkada] label in a table

Preben Randhol randhol at pvv.org
Fri Sep 5 15:51:56 CEST 2003

Sami EVANGELISTA <sami.evangelista at wanadoo.fr> wrote on 05/09/2003 (15:35) :
> here is the code:
>
>      Gtk_New(SA_Win.Reductions_Table, 7, 8, True);
>
>      -- Structural reductions
>      Gtk_New(Sa_Win.Structural_Reductions_Label, "Structural reductions");

Add this code here:

        Set_Alignment (Sa_win.Structural_Reductions_Label, 0.0, 0.5);
        Set_Justify (Sa_win.Structural_Reductions_Label, Justify_Left);
        Set_Padding (Sa_win.Structural_Reductions_Label, 0, 0);

--
Preben Randhol -------------- http://www.pvv.org/~randhol/Ada95 --
                 «For me, Ada95 puts back the joy in programming.»