[gtkada] GUI short term work

Duncan Sands baldrick at free.fr
Thu Oct 9 14:24:07 CEST 2003

Greetings - I may be able to hire someone to write a simple GUI for me.
I think it would take no more than two weeks full time.  You would need to
sign a non-disclosure agreement.  I don't know how much we would pay,
but you can imagine it would be the going rate.  The GUI would need to be
written in Ada, so I guess using Gtkada.  This means that you need to be
an expert in Gtkada - the idea is to write it much faster than I could, and
I'm already going fairly fast.  You need to be living near Paris or near
Amsterdam.  Is anyone interested?

All the best,

Duncan.