[gtkada] More problems with tooltips

jmluengo at gmv.es jmluengo at gmv.es
Wed Nov 12 16:02:00 CET 2003

> So you're putting a menu item directly on the
> menubar. I've seen that before and I don't like it.
> Most users will be surprised when something else
> happens than dropping down of a menu when they click
> on a menu bar.

===> The users of my application will be surprised if I don't show a tooltip
when the mouse is over a given Gtk_Menu_Item in the menu bar ;-)
Is it possible to put another widget in menu bar that support tooltips and
Gtk_Menu?

> Better only put menu items in a Gtk_Menu. Then the
> tooltips will all work too.

===> In Gtkada 1.3.2 works correctly with Menu_Item but with 2.2.x doesnt work.

> Manuel

Regards,

Juan Manuel Luengo González
<jmluengo at gmv.es>
Defense Business Unit, Simulations and Avionics
Grupo Empresarial GMV, S.A.
C\ Isaac Newton, 11
Tres Cantos
Madrid