[gtkada] Recommended GtkAda version

Stephane Riviere stephane at rochebrune.org
Fri May 30 22:25:55 CEST 2003

> Forget my question, I've just read in another thread that is
> "extremely difficult" to build 2.0 in windows.

For your information : see attachment.

The tests were successfull, but gnat-gcc 3.2.2 itself is not finalized.

I've also a preconfigured environment with glade/emacs working perfectly
well...

But no fast link here, so I can't distribute and maintain this
environment... In 2004 Q1, I could be ADSL ready...

Regards from france

Stephane (Oleron Island)