[gtkada] Static linking to Gtk libraries for Solaris 2.8

Arnaud Charlet charlet at ACT-Europe.FR
Sun May 18 12:00:44 CEST 2003

People,

I would suggest we stop this thread on legal LGPL issues, since
there are now more incorrect and misleading information than
correct and useful information discussed here. I must say there have even been
very few accurate answers, and since I am not a lawyer either, I won't try
to correct all the mistakes and misunderstandings.

I'd suggest you move this discussion to some gnu forum, after having
gone to www.fsf.org were there's lots of material addressing these issues.

This mailing list is not a legal mailing list, nor it is a mailing list
about what the GPL and LGPL is.

Thanks.

Arno