[gtkada] Support for Glade 2 XML format

Preben Randhol randhol at pvv.org
Wed May 7 12:15:00 CEST 2003

Arnaud Charlet <charlet at ACT-Europe.FR> wrote on 07/05/2003 (12:07) :
> > Can I send you what I have by tomorrow morning? I have been sick and
>
> Sure, we're planning on working on this starting next week, so that's
> why I sent this message this week, to give you some time to answer.

Ah, I thought you wanted to start tomorrow :-) In that case maybe it is
OK if I send it by Friday so I can have a bit more time to go through
the code and add comments. I'll try to get most done tonight, but I have
about 15 articles to read by tomorrow as well so if I have two evenings
it would be better for me.

Another thing: The different missing procedures in GtkAda are they all
missing or are some not needed because of Ada? I would like to help
adding the missing functions/procedures (mostly it is just copy'n'past
of code) but I'm a bit unsure if some are missing for a reason. At the
moment I'll working on GtkLabel to add those there.

--
Preben Randhol -------------- http://www.pvv.org/~randhol/Ada95 --
                 «For me, Ada95 puts back the joy in programming.»