[gtkada] Compiling GtkAda 2.0 on Windows with GNAT 3.15p ?

Preben Randhol randhol at pvv.org
Mon Mar 17 08:33:40 CET 2003

Hi

I was under the impression that one needed at least gcc-gnat 3.2 to be
able to compile the GtkAda 2.0 for Linux. However GNAT 3.14p seems to
compile it without any problem. So, my question is: Can I also compile
GtkAda 2.0 on windows with GNAT 3.15p or do I here need the gcc-gnat 3.2
? I'm asking as I understand it is more messy to get this compiled on
Windows than Linux so I don't want to try with the wrong compiler.

Thanks in advance.

--
Preben Randhol ------------------- http://www.pvv.org/~randhol/ --
                 «For me, Ada95 puts back the joy in programming.»