[gtkada] Error generating ug and rm docs from cvs snapshot

alfonso_acosta_mail at yahoo.es alfonso_acosta_mail at yahoo.es
Fri Mar 7 00:44:16 CET 2003

hi:

When executing make on GtkAda/docs directory I get:

Generating doc for ../../src/glib-xml.ads
Generating doc for ../../src/gtk-accel_label.ads
Generating doc for ../../src/gtkada.ads
Generating doc for ../../src/gtkada-canvas.ads
Unmatched ( in regex; marked by <-- HERE in m/ Annotation_Font :
Pango.Font.Pango_Font_Description := Pango.Font.From_String ( <-- HERE
Default_Annotation_Font/ at ./generate_doc.pl line 1150.
make[1]: *** [generated.texi] Error 9

Im not familiarized with texidoc, How should I fix it?

Thanks:

Alfonso Acosta