[gtkada] Compiling for GtkAda-1.x and GtkAda-2.x

Preben Randhol randhol at pvv.org
Wed Jul 30 10:47:36 CEST 2003

Martin Klaiber <martinkl at zedat.fu-berlin.de> wrote on 30/07/2003 (10:34) :
> Hi,
>
> I need to write Code which runs on both platforms, GtkAda-1.x and
> GtkAda-2.x. What would be a proper solution, to have both versions
> installed? AFAICS one version overwrites the other.

You will have to develope two source sets as the GtkAda 1.x and 2.x are
not compatible in all respects. So I would either do the program in 2.x
and then downport it to 1.x (or the other way around).

--
Preben Randhol -------------- http://www.pvv.org/~randhol/Ada95 --
                 «For me, Ada95 puts back the joy in programming.»