[gtkada] Glib packages

Chris Sparks mrada at catalina-inter.net
Sat Jul 26 15:35:52 CEST 2003

Hi Emmanuel,

Whey you made the binding for GTK do you use a program to autogen the
bindings or do you do
it by hand.  I hope the former instead of the latter.  Anyway I have
been trying to convert Glib
files over to packages and it has been painful doing it by hand.  Can
you guys generated all of the
missing packages in Glib?

Thanks,
Chris Sparks