[gtkada] Text_Buffer selection

Manuel Op de Coul manuel.op.de.coul at eon-benelux.com
Tue Jul 22 09:55:59 CEST 2003

Arnaud wrote:
>The Text_View/Buffer was designed so that a Freeze/Thaw shouldn't
>be needed. either there's some issues in the current implementation to
address,
>or there's a better way of achieving what you are trying to do.

So far it's not a big problem. I've got the impression that
with Freeze and Thaw it was a bit more efficient though.
But I know that Pango is intrinsically slower.

Does anyone know what's the most efficient way of keeping the
text view scrolled down at the bottom while text is being added
to the end?

Manuel