[gtkada] Assistance

Chris Sparks mrada at catalina-inter.net
Tue Jul 22 02:56:59 CEST 2003

Hi everyone,

Can someone send me a code snipet showing how to initialize for GTK?  I
want to trace down the actual C code for those commands and see how GTK
handles the new event mechanism.  It has been very difficult getting
help with GDK and GLIB so I figured a little reverse engineering will
solve the problem.

Chris