[gtkada] What is: pragma Unreferenced ?

Preben Randhol randhol at pvv.org
Sat Jul 19 19:34:05 CEST 2003

Stephen Leake <stephen_leake at acm.org> wrote on 18/07/2003 (18:18) :

> You can safely ignore it with gnat 3.14p. But why not upgrade?

Because Debian (Linux) has Gnat-3.14p. In the next version it will
probably be gnat-3.3 or later (there is no gnat-3.15p package).

At the moment I'm testing gnat-3.3, but the problem is that it does not
support shared libraries yet so the programs get the libgnat compiled
into them which tripples the executable size. Problem is of course that
gnat-3.14p cannot compile gps.

--
Preben Randhol -------------- http://www.pvv.org/~randhol/Ada95 --
                 «For me, Ada95 puts back the joy in programming.»