[gtkada] Set_Foreground

Preben Randhol randhol at pvv.org
Sat Jul 19 19:30:20 CEST 2003

Manuel Op de Coul <manuel.op.de.coul at eon-benelux.com> wrote on 19/07/2003 (18:38) :

> It's not a label but a text entry as I said. I have no problem setting
> the colour of labels.

Ah sorry thought it was a label. OK I see the same problem as you with a
small test here. But I think you have to use Pango_Layout to get this to
work. However I don't know how. You could ask at the Gtk+ list.

If you figure it out please tell us how to do it. I also need to do this
in my app when I get so far in the porting/code rewriting.

--
Preben Randhol -------------- http://www.pvv.org/~randhol/Ada95 --
                 «For me, Ada95 puts back the joy in programming.»