[gtkada] Some bugs in 2.2.0 (win32)?

Nicolas Setton setton at act-europe.fr
Tue Jul 8 18:08:44 CEST 2003

> Are these bugs or have I some misconfiguration?

I think these are bugs.

In fact I think there are two different bugs:
  - one is due to the fact that glade-2 apparently doesn't support
adding buttons to the toolbar
  - one is due to the fact that gate didn't properly translate the
property "Toolbar_Both_Horiz" to something existing..

 These are just guesses from your report, could you send along the
generated glade file for more information ?

 In the meantime, I guess you can work around it by modifying the code
by hand, it shouldn't be too much work...

 Nico