[gtkada] WinXP

Alejandro R. Mosteo Chagoyen alejandro at mosteo.com
Sun Jul 6 21:42:38 CEST 2003

Dicho por Martin Dowie:
> Has anyone installed 2.2.0 successfully on WinXP (Pro)? When
> I start up Glade, select 'Options', browse to the folder I want, type
> in the project name and then press the 'Ok' button I get this in the
> 'cmd' window:

> (glade-2.exe:1216): Gdk-WARNING **: gdk_property_delete: General case not
> implem
> ented

> (glade-2.exe:1216): Gdk-WARNING **: window 0x0005042c unexpectedly destroyed

> As well as this, I don't seem to be able to generate any code...

I get the same errors but I can't notice any other side-effect of
that. The project is saved and everything seems to work ok.

That said, I don't generate from glade-2, I usually use gate from
command line or via makefiles. That has worked for me also in 2.2.0

However, en pre-2 versions I remember that gate kept the changes you
made in the callbacks file using diff and patch... my only test in
2.2.0 has lost the changes, I haven't look further into it to see if
there is something wrong or what.