[gtkada] ANNOUNCE: GtkAda 2.2.0 release

Alejandro. R. Mosteo Chagoyen alejandro at mosteo.com
Fri Jul 4 10:38:30 CEST 2003

Dicho por Marcos Sanchez:
> In order to make wimp to work I did the following:

> 1.- Copied directory    > share\themes into c:\winnt
> 2.- Copied directory    > lib\gtk-2.0 into c:\winnt
> 3.- Copied directory    > etc\gtk-2.0 into c:\winnt

> And it worked smoothly. I know this is not the best way to do it
> but it was fast. BTW the theme gives a complete Windows look and feel
> I don like it specially as linux fan but here at the office people that
> uses my programs does not complain any more about the "strange" interface.

Mmm, I simply added the bin directory to the path and I get the
Windows look'n'feel by default. Arno says it's integrated with the
Windows binary, so I suppose there is no need of tricks to make it
work (I didn't make none, you see).

--
Busco una persona para mi piso urgentemente:  +34 600 314 803
Necesito ideas para una despedida de soltero: +34 600 314 803

     /,`.-'`'    -.  ;-;;,_   Alejandro R. Mosteo Chagoyen
    |,4-  ) )-,_..;\ (  `'-'  mailto:alejandro at mosteo.com