[gtkada] Code generated for Progress Bar

Dowie, Martin (UK) martin.dowie at baesystems.com
Thu Jul 3 18:36:17 CEST 2003

RE: Win32 binary distro v2.2.0 for GtkAda

Using Glade I created a window and placed a "Progess Bar" in it,
which had a 'fraction' of '0.0'. When the code was generated
the value was given as '0' and so wouldn't compile.

The workaround is to change the 'fraction' value to a small
number (I'm using 0.1). This starts the progress bar with a
block but I can live with that.

Cheers,
Martin Dowie
Lead Software Engineer
Avionic Systems, BAE SYSTEMS, Edinburgh, EH12 9EA, UK
+44(0)131-314-2931